The Clarke County Education Foundation is proud to present thousands of dollars in grants each year to deserving teachers in Clarke County Public Schools.
Are you a teacher interested in applying for a grant? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our grant process!
Our Grant Programs:
Covid Relief Grants
This application is for CCPS teachers/staff who are experiencing financial hardship while setting up their classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year due to new expectations of social distancing/ virtual learning. Teachers/staff may apply as a grade level or an individual for any amount they need and the CCEF Board will review all applications do their best to make decisions quickly.
CCEF Classroom Impact Grants
Clarke County Education Foundation will accept Classroom Impact Grants applications each Spring to be implemented in the Fall of the following school year. All application are due by May 1, 2020. Find the application here!
- Maximum Awarded is $500 with no minimum amount.
- Applications must be submitted by the person(s) who will implement the proposed project
- Teacher or staff member of CCPS
Primary Consideration will be given to proposals that:
- Involve and/or affect as many students as possible
- Are creative and innovative
- Supplement and/or enhance the standard curriculum
- Support a program or project with measurable results
- Promote inter-classroom, interdisciplinary and/or joint teacher projects
The following proposals will not be considered:
- Provide money for materials/supplies ordinarily included in CCPS budget
- Field trips
- Teacher professional development
Frank E. Flora/Robert W. Smalley Research Grant
Other Teacher Grants
The CCEF is proud to accept all other grant submissions year round. To learn more about these opportunities, contact Mrs. Debbie Biggs, email@example.com, Curriculum Specialist to learn more.
To Download our Grant Applications, see below:
Established in 2009 by the Concerned Citizens of Clarke County (CCCC) this fund is to supplement IB and AP course registration and test fees for students desiring to pursue the programs. The fund is also provides IB/AP training for CCHS teachers.