For the 12th year in a row, the CCEF will administer “The Dictionary Project” – October delivery of NEW paperback dictionaries to ALL the 3rd grade students (public and private) in Clarke County. John Friant, Sr initiated the program years ago. Mr. Friant’s generosity has touched the community in many ways since its inception and will be a part of his lasting legacy. CCEF is proud to be a part of such a wonderful program. Delivery in Clarke County will begin this week and continue until all our 3rd graders have their own copy!
- New Scholarship Fund In Honor of Mr. John R. Milleson, President and CEO of Bank of Clarke County
- CCEF Receives Grant From United Way NSV For $5,500
- CCEF Awards 23 Scholarships Totaling $23,300!
- Barrett Machine, Inc. Announces Trade Scholarships for Graduating High School Seniors
- CCEF Announces New Purpose Restricted Account: The Evan Robb Professional Book Study Fund